Just when you thought that it was too complicated to properly power up megawatt subwoofers Massive Audio comes along and releases the DP24K Super Amp.
All Digital, Ultra High-Speed Switching, Crystal Clean Full Range with a TRUE power output of 24,192 Watts RMS @ 1 ohm @ 18V. Current drawn at 1 Ohm impedance is a staggering 1,550 Amps / 14.4 VDC)
This amplifier measures in at only 2.98” x 10.86” x 24.09” and packs twin full time exhaust fans to cool its output. The DP24K can do all this and operate at DC 9V—18V. Protection is key and is controlled by a processor that illuminates a red LED when 85% of the amplifier’s capacity limit is reached. Adjustable Hi Pass and Low Pass crossovers along with a parametric equalizer with a variable 0-12dB bass boost allow for complete control.
• Up to 24,192 Watts of RMS power
• 1 Ohm Stable
• Low, High, Band Pass Filters
• Parametric EQ
• Subsonic Filter Fixed @ 10Hz
• Bass Boost Remote Input (Optional)
• Dual Cooling Fans
• 6 Way Protection with Clip Capacity Limiter LED’s
• DC 9V – 18V Operating Voltage
• 4 Ohm—7,840 Watts
• 2 Ohm—13,450 Watts
• 1 Ohm—19,050 Watts
• 1 Ohm (@18V) —24,192 Watts