BOSTON, MA (08.14.2017) – Waylens is holding two training sessions at the KnowledgeFest Show from August 11–14 at the Dallas Convention Center and Omni Dallas Hotel in Dallas, TX. These sessions are focusing on the Waylens Horizon automotive performance camera and the recently-announced Waylens Secure360 automotive security cameras.
“We are excited to be at KnowledgeFest for the first time and provide this vibrant group of installers and dealers with exciting new products that their customers are hearing about and looking for,” said Everett Morss, Director – Major Account Sales.
The Horizon Camera is the ultimate automotive camera system, allowing enthusiasts to:
- DRIVE with the only camera built for auto enthusiasts
- CAPTURE performance data and every moment in HD precision
- SHARE like a pro with simple mobile/desktop app
The all-new Waylens Secure360 is a breakthrough in automotive security. The first and only consumer automotive camera to use 360-degree imaging technology, the Secure360 is destined to be the best dash cam money can buy, allowing drivers to:
- KNOW what’s happening in and around the car in real-time from any location
- SHOW evidence of accidents, theft and other events with crystal-clear clarity
- PROTECT one’s car, driving record and self from threats and misinformation
These trainings are providing installers and dealers with tools to educate their customers on the benefits of these exciting new products and generate incremental revenue and profits for their operations.
The first training session was held on Friday, August 11 at 6:00 pm in the Arts District 3 room at the Omni Hotel Dallas. The next will take place on Monday, August 14 at 9:00 am in Hall B of the Dallas Convention Center.
Visit waylens.com for more.