RESEDA, CA. (11.17.2016) – Crux Interfacing Solutions announced today that it is releasing a brand-new style of Video in Motion Interface. This new VIM Interface requires ZERO disassembly of the vehicle and ONLY 30 seconds of coding time.
- Plug & Play activation via the OBD II port
- No need to remove the radio
- Easy and time-saving 30 second coding procedure
- Retains functionality of Factory-installed Navigation System for passenger access at anytime
- Allows onscreen access to Factory Bluetooth Keypad
- Allows for Navigation Destination Address Entry at anytime
- Designed for OEM equipment only
- 2015 – Up AMG Gt
- 2015 – Up C Class
- 2016 – Up GLC
- 2016 – Up Metris
- 2014 – Up S Class
Visit www.cruxinterfacing.com for more information.