CAMARILLO, CA (07.31.2015) – The New RC line of amplifiers from Gladen Audio is now shipping in the U.S. All of the stereo models are Class AB and the mono blocks are Class D. Each model features high-level inputs with auto sensing, double layer PCB’s and crossover with a subsonic filter. A sub control is optional. This advanced feature set is packed into a small foot print.
Pete Daley of Marketing Pros stated to 12voltnews.com, “These amps have been killing it Mike. Small size, great power, amazing sound, outstanding warranty and easy on the budget. Our dealers in Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas and Louisiana are really seeing movement on the Gladen amps.”
The line consists of 5 models:
• RC90c2 Class AB 90w x 2 Retail $279.00
• RC70c4 Class AB 70w x 4 Retail $299.00
• RC150c5 Class AB 90w x 4, and Class D 600w x 1 Retail $599.00
• RC600c1 Class D 600w x 1 Retail $299.00
• RC1200c1 Class D 1200w x 1 Retail $399.00