LOS ANGELES, CA (05.08.2015) – Massive Audio Inc is shipping their newest flagship speakers for 2015 called “XK6.” Massive calls their design “Convertible” because of their ability to easily make a high end component into a “co-ax.”
The high-energy Y40 magnets center is threaded to hold either a bullet shaped “Phase Plug” when using the system as a component or a tweeter mount when used as a co-ax. Both mounting designs are fueled by 35mm CCAW voice coils controlled by the precision grade 18 dB Linkwitz-Riley Crossovers.
Each XK6 diamond polished cast aluminum basket is heavily power-coated to lower resonance and houses ultra-light weight woven carbon fiber cones that are surrounded by soft butyl rubber. Their 28mm silk dome tweeters come with mounting hardware for several styles of mounting all with a swivel eye ball movement.
XK6 – 6.5” Component / Coaxial / 200w RMS / 500w PEAK ~ MSRP: $349.95
- Machined Cast Aluminum Basket with Heavy Power Coating
- High-Energy Y40 Magnets Assures Sufficient Magnet Force Needed For High Sensitivity and Accurate Sound Reproduction
- Woven Carbonfiber Cone with Butyl Rubber Surround
- High Quality Nomex Spider
- 35mm High Temperature CCAW Voice Coil
- Fully Isolated Tinsel Leads To Eliminate Crosstalk
- 28mm Silk Diaphragm Tweeter with Ferro Fluid Cooled V.C.
- Woofer with Removable Phase Plug for Co-Axial Applications.
- Competition Grade 18 dB Crossover
Visit www.massiveaudio.com for more.