Thedinger Distribution is currently looking for Regional Sales Directors and International Sales Directors in all territories!
Thedinger Distribution is a leading designer and manufacturer of high end mobile audio products under the brand names CT Sounds and Execution Audio. We are looking for self-motivated International and Regional Sales Representatives with successful performance records to join the Thedinger Distribution Family. We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are able to work as an outside sales representative. We offer a casual work environment with great benefits.
POSITION SKILL REQUIREMENTS
– Preferably 5+ years experience as a manufacture representative
– A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
– Conduct business according to company values
– Experience in and knowledge of the 12v market
– Must enjoy spending time on phone and computer
– Must excel at Internet research
– Superior real-time social media skills for International updates
– Basic computer skills and ability to use our proprietary software for order entry and fulfillment
– Help oversee all dealer accounts in your region (unless switching a dealer from current rep will stop business)
– Generate new business
– Help maintain and manage current accounts
– Responsible for hitting monthly sales and new dealer goals of the business
– Responsible for training and transfer of knowledge to sales team
– Work with Sales and call center to ensure customer data is being recorded and utilized to maximize dealer relations and sales output
– Deliver on a timely basis any promises made to customer regarding products and services
– Continuously analyze customer business (inventory, sales trend, financial status, etc.).
– Establish and develop relationships with all customers, coworkers, and staff.
– Submit weekly plan every Sunday to VP of Sales, National Sales Director, and CEO.
– Submit weekly performance reports (what you did during the week) every Friday evening to VP of Sales, National Sales Director, and CEO.
ESSENTIAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES
– Honesty; has honest, direct, and factual communication and actions with internal and external customers.
– Organized; able to effectively manage schedule, duties, and submit reports in a timely manner
– Responsible; takes full ownership of all successes and mistakes without attempting to transfer blame or responsibility
– Inspiring; able to inspire/ mentor/ coach/ the team to help motivate them for success
– Decisive; able to make difficult decisions and communicate without hesitation.
– Humble; conducts self and treats all employees with respect; without arrogance, degradation, or coercion; treats all employees with equal regardless of position/status.
– Loyalty; Fully dedicated to the success of their coworkers and company.
Please submit resume along with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tim at (832)610-2043 for interview consideration.