TEMPE, AZ (12.22.2014) – Mobile Solutions USA, the innovator in 12 volt technician training and fabrication tools, announces its 2015 CES venues and an all new Dashboard Tablet Integration training session. The training is in response to the wildly successful Mobile Solutions 3D MasterTech training this past November where an entirely new dashboard was constructed during the class.
Mobile Solutions announces two locations during the 2015 CES Show where attendees can learn about new products. The main Mobile Solutions booth will be at The Orleans Hotel in the Esplanade Ballroom (along with Elettromedia USA) from January 6-8 during the hours of 2-8pm. Mobile Solutions will also display in the Audio Control booth #2117 in the LVCC North Hall January 6-9 during normal show hours. Come see the exciting new products Mobile Solutions has developed for 2015 and benefit from exclusive show specials.
“We’re continuing to focus on the specialist retailer to provide tools and training for profitable and successful installations. Our 2015 product lineup is thrilling and we’re looking forward to presenting it all in Las Vegas.”
-Mobile Solutions founder and president, Bryan Schmitt.
The all new Mobile Solutions Dashboard Tablet Integration training session occurs Thursday January 8, 2015 at The Orleans Hotel in Salon J from 5:30pm-7:00pm. Light snacks and drinks will be served. It’s free to attend, but seating is limited so Mobile Solutions recommends calling ahead to reserve a seat. According to Schmitt, it’s an ideal time to depart early from the CES Show and transition into a more relaxed atmosphere among like-minded industry colleagues.
Some highlights of the content in the Dashboard Tablet Integration training session include:
- Schmitt will perform live fabrication demonstrations showing tricks to create removable tablet mounts and fixtures.
- Participants will learn how to bond to OEM and dissimilar plastics with specific adhesives and techniques.
- Several finishing primer and texturing techniques are demonstrated that provide a factory-like appearance on dashboard surfaces.
- Electrical and audio signal integration solutions for any vehicle are addressed so that participants can apply this strategy to any vehicle, whether an OEM or aftermarket audio system is in place.
- The training and techniques demonstrated applies to all tablet and large smartphone types, including iOS (iPad/iPad Mini/iPhone 6 and 6+), Microsoft Surface and Andriod-based tablets.
- Most importantly, participants learn how to be profitable and efficient with this exciting and growing category of integration.
About the overwhelming positive response to the training, Schmitt commented, “We’ve really led the development of integrating tablets into the dashboard and electrical system with our constantly evolving training sessions. As one category that truly resides with the specialist installation shops, we’re excited to bring our training to the show in Las Vegas.”
The Mobile Solutions Dashboard Tablet Integration training session costs nothing but your time to attend. Hurry and register because the limited seating for the seminar fills up fast.
“With a set-up at the Orleans and showing new products in Audio Control’s North Hall booth, plus a tablet dashboard integration session, it will definitely be a very busy few days in Las Vegas.”
-Bryan Schmitt commented to 12voltnews.com
For more information on Mobile Solutions CES locations and the January 8, 2015 tablet integration seminar, visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com, see the Mobile Solutions Facebook page or call 480-968-2074 to inquire.