TEMPE, AZ (05.23.2014) – Mobile Solutions USA, the innovator in on-site training for 12 volt retailers, has partnered with Mobile Electronics Specialists of America (MESA) Group to deliver a special Master Tech On-the-Road training at its member retail stores. The next event is June 1-2 in Overland Park, KS (nearby to Kansas City). Attendees will learn from Mobile Solutions President and Founder, Bryan Schmitt.
In this exclusive, fast paced two-day event, Schmitt demonstrates fundamental and advanced techniques that focus on real world tasks experienced in a retail environment. By dividing attendees into teams with individual workstations and a team captain, the learning process is accelerated.
“With the workstation concept, we put each attendee’s experience in the hands-on realm and that’s proven to absorb the training most effectively” remarks Schmitt. Teams will document their technical information, track their time and results and present their findings to the group at the end of the session. “It provides great value for the technician, but also allows MESA shop owners know we emphasize documentation and accountability” continues Schmitt.
The topics for the MESA Master Tech On-the-Road training event include:
- Selling the installation by creating high value
- Work order documentation including estimating installation time
- How to identify and measure the audio output signals in OEM systems
- Effective integration techniques to enhance OEM audio systems in any vehicle
- Modern electrical measurements and diagnostics, including CAN-bus and MOST systems
- Amplifier input level setting using an Oscilloscope and other test equipment
- Troubleshooting noise with the MECP “Identify-Isolate-Eliminate” approach
- Advanced Router techniques, including a two hour trim panel construction example
- The “world famous” 15 minute Mobile Solutions fiberglass layup technique
The Master Tech On-the-Road training event is currently offered only to employees and owners of MESA member retailers. The cost is $150 per person and lunch is provided on both training days. The hours of training are 10:30am-6pm on Sunday, June 1st and 8:30am-3:00pm on Monday, June 2. MESA retail member Santa Fe Autosound of Overland Park, Kansas hosts the event and is a mere 40 minutes from the Kansas City Airport (MCI) for those attendees flying in.
For more information on the June 1-2 Mobile Solutions Master Tech On-the-Road training event for MESA, please visit www.mobilesolutions-usa.com where attendees can register online. You can also visit the Mobile Solutions Facebook page or call (480) 968-2074 for more details.