Award winning team expanding our territory into the New England area to provide Sales and product support for our aggressive portfolio with premier product lines like Pioneer, Metra, Atrend, Omega and Lighting Audio
• Provide outside sales representation/support that promotes DAS product lines, executes both manufactures/DAS programs and support them with any pertinent information required to sell the brand.
• Main contact and develop string B2B relationships with existing and potential new customers through store visits.
• Partner / mentor accounts to assist in growing their business and profitability.
• Passion and self-motivation to drive business
• Develop strong B2B relationships with accounts
• Ability to relate with a diverse background of accounts
• Take initiative for self-improvement
• Be proactive in prospecting new clients through sales leads or information provided by the inside sales team and sales managers.
• Insure fulfillment of all orders, working as appropriate with inside sales and customer service.
• Seek out and communicate competitive situations in the market.
• Obtain assigned revenue and gross profit quota.
• Perform in store product trainings.
• Work with partner reps with manufactures that DAS represents.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• Minimum of a High School Diploma; 2-4 years’ college degree and/or equivalent education and experience.
• Demonstrates a successful outside sales and service record; preferably with Mobile Electronics, Auto & Travel products.
• Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and related business & communication tools.
• Team oriented, relationship builder, producer
• Must be able to travel regularly.
• Regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk; hear; use close, distance, color and peripheral vision; depth perception; ability to adjust focus.
• Frequently required to work in wet or humid conditions.
• Occasionally required to stand; walk; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; work in outdoor weather conditions; subject to vibrations.
• The noise level usually varies from moderate to very loud.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.