CLEARWATER, FL (09.04.2013) – The eyes of the mobile electronics industry were on Dallas, Texas August 17th through 20th as the Mobile Electronics Retailers Association (MERA) hosted the 2013 KnowledgeFest conference and trade show. This year, as part of the show, MERA and their partners at Mobile Electronics Magazine asked attendees to vote on their favorite vendors; and in the category of OEM Integration, the people overwhelmingly chose Pacific Accessory Corporation (PAC).
According to Ron Freeman, President and CEO of PAC parent company AAMP of America, “For 30 years, we have endeavored to do two things: (1) be at the forefront of OEM integration technology, and (2) develop a trusting relationship that extends from our team here, to the retailers and installers, all the way to the end user. It’s rewarding – to me and the entire PAC team – to see those efforts recognized in this way. We are truly humbled and excited at this outpouring of support from our friends and partners in the industry, and we look forward to providing you with the world’s best OEM integration solutions for years to come.
Members of the PAC team were on-hand at the event to receive the Vendor of the Year award. PAC was at KnowledgeFest to showcase several of its newest and most innovative products to date, including the new RadioPRO4, RadioPRO5 and LOC-PRO product lines.
The LOC-PRO is an exciting new assortment of Line Output Converters from Pacific Accessory Corporation that features:
- Stereo potentiometers for precise level matching
- Ultra small housing/profile for ease of installation
- Full range frequency response 20Hz – 20kHz +/- 1.5dB (All others are +/-3dB)
The RadioPro, an already familiar product from Pacific Accessory Corporation has expanded it’s already long list of features with the following:
- Short press/long press dual command functionality for the steering wheel controls. This allows you to assign two functions to one SWC button.
- Compatibility with the new JVC and Alpine head units
- OnStar retention in GM Class II vehicles with the recently released RP5-GM11
- Support for 2012-2013 Honda Civic & CRV with MSCAN databus (RP4-HD11 coming soon)
- Support for 2013 Nissan Altima with MSCAN databus (RP4-NI11 coming soon)
More information about L.O.C. PRO, RadioPRO and other innovative PAC products can be found at www.pac-audio.com.