ARVADA, CO (06.14.2013)
Position Title: Director of MESA Gold
Reports To: Executive Director of MESA
Under the oversight of the Executive Director of MESA, the position will lead the operation of MESA Gold. Operations include, but are not limited to: Member recruiting, building a strong Group culture, organizing and execution of Group meetings and monthly calls, tracking Group’s performance of Vendor VIR programs, motiving the Group on hitting Vendor Partner goals and budget planning. The MESA Gold Director provides the leadership and oversight to the Gold Members to ensure success in the Group for our Members and Vendor Partners. The Director will lead in MESA Gold development efforts and must correspond effectively with the Members, Executive Director and the Vendor Partners.
Qualifications of the position:
• College Degree.
• Must be a self-starter with the ability to successfully work from home.
• Must have very strong leadership skills.
• 15+ years experience in the 12 volt industry.
• Willing to do some travel.
• Administrative experience managing personnel.
• Experience in executing marketing programs at the retail level.
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power-point.
• Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Include but are not limited to)
• Maintains positive, productive, and professional relationships with MESA Vendor Partners and MESA Members.
• Conduct monthly Group call with Members.
• Foster a strong Group culture of Member participation and sharing of best business practices.
• Promoting teamwork so that the Group works as a team to achieve goals.
• Communicates with the Executive Director to ensure that adequate, accurate, and necessary information is shared.
• Communicate Vendor Programs, VIR Tracking and Vendor Promos to the Group in a timely manner.
• Compile and track Member’s sales with Vendor Partners.
• Responsible for recruiting new MESA Gold Members.
• Attend regular supervisory meetings with MESA Board and Executive Director.
• Event and meeting planning.
Please send your Cover Letter and Resume to Ryan Gunter at firstname.lastname@example.org